Your plan will cover
- Your business strategy –an executive summary of the direction you want to move in, the “whys” the “hows” and the overall objectives for the business. It will set out your Company’s proposition, where it fits in your chosen market and why it will appeal to your target customers
- Your marketing strategy – this will cover in more detail the Company’s proposition, a competitor analysis and benchmarking, a description of its target market/customers, its USPs and how it intends to win business in its market, it will include routes to market, marketing methods and how it will reach its customers effectively.
- Getting your finances right – This will include budgets and forecasts for usually min 3 years along with Key performance indicators to track tour Company’s performance against your plan
- Making your operations work effectively – more or less relevant depending on the type of business you run but would include how the business is run and internal systems and processes which support your strategy
- IT and Technology – How your business is evolving its use of digital and emerging technologies to support its goals
- People strategy – Getting the right people in the right roles to deliver your plan. Evolving a management team and potentially a Board of experienced advisors
The programme has been developed and is delivered by some of our chosen partners based on conversations with business leaders like you and what you have told us will be useful to you on a practical and developmental level.
For more information, please get in touch.
Get in touch