*Please access the Winter Gardens via the sea front entrance.
Join us for a morning of business networking, advice and connect with talent and skills partners on the day.
Inspire are delighted to be hosting an event pulling together practical support to help overcome the skills shortage we are facing in the South West.
Showcasing good recruitment practice in 2019 – Promoting your business/vacancies in a competitive market, smart and professional processes to enhance the candidate experience and how this can give you the competitive edge in attracting the best talent
Highlighting alternative recruitment markets including those leaving the armed forces – Partnering with the defence. What opportunities are available and how you can access them?
Apprenticeships and support from education in 2019 – Bust the myths, engaging with education, funding opportunities making training cost effective
Skills Support for the Workforce – Funded training for your entire team across most business departments enabling you to upskill your current workforce.
Agenda for the event is below.
- 8am prompt arrival for networking (Guests to be asked to arrive at 8am) and visit exhibition stands
- 8.50am – Welcome by Henrietta at Inspire
- 9am – 9.10am Housekeeping announcements and welcome to Weston College, Lauren Squibb from Weston College
- Speaker 1
- 9.10am – 9.25am – Recruiting people in 2019, Tracey Clay from Meridian Business Support
- Speaker 2
- 9.25am – 9.40am – Partnering with defence, Jon Beake from Wessex RFCA
- 9.40am – 10am Break, refreshments and visit exhibitor stands
- Speaker 3
- 10am – 10.15am – Apprenticeships in 2019, Lauren Squibb from Weston College
- Speaker 4
- 10.15am – 10.30am – Skills support for the workforce, Rachel Crossey from Serco
- 10.30am – Closing remarks from Henrietta at Inspire
- 10.35am-11am – Further networking and guests to depart at approximately 11am