NOTE: Workshops are restricted to one person per business.
Inspire strategic partner Shaw & Co present the options available to you to fund growth in your business. This session is designed to give you an overview of the current funding landscape and help you decide which avenue is most appropriate for you and your business.
Shaw & Co work with high growth businesses throughout their life cycle. They are an independent advisor and are not affiliated to any lender or investor. As such their advice is focused on what is right for you across the breath of the funding market. This spans debt to equity and everything in-between.
The seminar will cover:
- Building an understanding of the finding landscape, finding the capital
- Deciding which source of capital is right for you
- Understanding what a lender or investor is looking for in an opportunity
- Preparing your pitch and your supporting information
- How to approach the funding the market
- Closing your deal
- Managing your funding partners, through good and bad
- Your questions
Given time constraints the session should be considered an introduction to the subject matter only.