A members only event, this is the second of two workshops looking at effective sales and marketing. During this session, we look at sales strategy and explore ways to uncover hidden commercial growth and what to do next. We also look at how marketing can support your sales effort and help to drive revenue generation. As a taster, these are some of the topics we’ll be exploring:
- Sales; the point of conversion. Lots of evidence and key learns for growth
- How to use sales data for growth
- Simple five-rule process to create a sales strategy
- 80:20, does it really apply?
- Sales, it is about so much more than KPIs
- Designing effective marketing to drive sales
Helen Forsyth is the founder and one of the a directors at Find a Creative Pro, a marketing agency that specialises in a strategy-first approach. Helen’s workshops are interactive and informative, questions are warmly welcomed. Inspire always lay on coffee and biscuits, with the opportunity for networking with other attendees. We hope to see you there.